5 reasons why you should buy our Contour jersey March 03 2014, 0 Comments
We recently launched our new riding jersey, called 'Contour'. Here's five reasons why YOU should be riding in it:
- It's made from 100% recycled polyester, and using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source.
- Using recycled polyester curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Buying clothing made from recycled polyester promotes new recycling streams for polyester clothing that is no longer wearable.
- Regular jerseys are made from virgin polyester, and polyester production is energy-intensive and relies on a finite, non-renewable natural resource - petroleum.
- With a design based on the contours of one of our favourite local trails, it has mountain biking in its DNA.
Available in sizes from women's large to men's 2x large, the Contour riding jersey from Broken Riders is a long sleeved free flowing jersey that moves with you on the bike. With a dropped rear hem, v-neck and loose fit, it's perfect for all day epics or a quick blast in the woods.
Pricing, at only £40, is comparable with other jerseys that do nothing but harm to the planet. So think about what you're buying before you go ahead and consume even more precious natural resources.
For men's sizes, click here
For women's sizes, click here